We offer a membership program for the farm, where you can get exclusive deals. We have listened to our members over the past few years, and we are constantly adapting and improving our model to meet our customers needs. In past years we have offered a traditional CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) option, and in 2023 we are going to refresh our options for members, to give you even more choice and flexibility!
We are OPEN for new and returning members! Here is a summary of the membership packages that will be available this year:
- If you like the traditional CSA model, and would like to receive a box of produce from us each week during the season, you will have the option to sign up for a farmer’s choice box for 16 weeks (Early June- Late September). This box will include an offering of our finest produce during the peak months on the farm. There will be two share size options; Full Share and Half Share.
- If you like the ability to choose what produce items you receive and think you might like varying amounts of produce week to week, we’re now offering a “credit system,” where you can buy bulk credits at the beginning of the season (at a discounted rate!) and use them whenever you want as long as the online store is open (which we expect to be 10 months of the year).
- Within both of these systems, you will also be able to subscribe, or buy on a week-to-week basis, a “greens box,” “roots box,” or “mixed box” if you know that you would like a steady supply of salad greens or root vegetables, or if you would like a farmers choice share only a few times throughout the season.
- We’ll be offering the same amazing add-on items that we have in the past, along with even more options from surrounding farms and businesses! In 2023 we will have Firefly Farms cheese and bread, Wild Ember Bread, Basecamp Coffee, Fish Holler medicinals and mushrooms, Herbal Earth Apothecary teas, Meadow Mountain Hemp CBD products, meat options from several partner farms, and more! All of these items will be available each week and will be conveniently packed in your bag at your pick up location of choice.
- All members receive a weekly newsletter that includes updates and photos detailing recent happenings on the farm, sample recipes for seasonal produce items, information on how to store and prepare produce items, and more!
- Pick up locations this year will be the Cumberland Farmers Market, Frostburg Farmers Market, and our Farm in Accident.
Thank you for your support!
WE ARE NOW OPEN
What our members are saying:
“First class experience; your newsletter is great; you are extremely responsive; your produce is excellent and you and your family are always so welcoming!”– 2021 member
“(We) felt like we were valued customers and Allison was always quick to communicate with us! I kept a running list and using our first farm share this year, we tried over 15 new recipes! I loved trying new things and getting to expand our palette. It also made me feel great to know I was getting less processed options especially during pregnancy!”- 2021 member
“I absolutely love the selection. It helps me get my greens in my diet. I throw everything in a salad. The quality and taste are exceptional. I have been known to just pick out some greens from the refrigerator and munch away! Everything is that good!”– 2021 member
“I love that you helped us to try foods that we don’t normally eat. I enjoyed opening my bag and seeing all of the great foods and preparing our menu for the week off of our bounty. Lastly, it was wonderful getting to meet you all and eating more locally”. – 2020 member
“Love the variety and veggies new to us (swiss chard, bok choy, kohlrabi) and all of the lettuce, particularly salanova. Eggs are wonderful, and love add-on breads. Really enjoy the Newsletter and the sample recipes”. – 2020 member
“Everything is put together so beautifully & efficiently. The items are so clean! Love the add-ons. Everyone is so happy and eager to please”. -2020 member
“Everything is always very fresh and it has expanded my cooking skills with the different varieties. I have tried so many different foods thanks to you all! It turns out that I love radishes and Swiss chard isn’t too bad. Plus, I’ve dropped a few pounds eating much better!” – 2020 member